Sunday, August 9, 2009
A place to sit!
Saturday I bought (well, technically Mom and Dad bought, but I WILL pay them back this time!) the most beautiful couch in the world! Yay! Mom and I spotted it about 3 days ago, and I fell in love instantly. It was slightly out of my price plan, and I didn't really think there was much hope. There were some...perfectly nice couches for much cheaper, but they all came in one color-beige, or brown. BORING! All of the "pretty" couches were more pricey, so I was pretty sure I was stuck with a boring brown. Then I took Dad and Bethany with me to go look at (and possibly purchase) one of the basic models when next thing I know, I have convinced Dad, and we are laying down the plastic for my beauty! Oh and did I mention it's PLUM (deep purple) ?! GORGEOUS!!! We rented a truck from Mernards (who knew you could do that?), and dad and the furniture guys loaded it up. Easy. Getting it in the house however, was an entirely different story! After multiple attempts with rotating and turning it to every concievable angle, it looked pretty bad for me and my plum couch. Through valiant efforts by my parents, sister, and I, the screen door and all for feet on the couch were removed. It squeezed in, with less than a centimeter to spare! It is all set up now and looks great! And now people have somewhere to sit when I have them over! Yay!!! And I have somewhere to lounge while I blog!
Tada!!! (The chaise is removable, so that wasn't the issue with the fit) Perfect, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment